C2RM… To Know More
Something Awesome Is In The Work
SG Associates is a full-service law Firm providing consultancy services and innovative legal solutions to its various clients especially in the field of Civil & Criminal Litigation, Arbitration Laws, Banking & Finance, Real Estate Laws, Insurance Laws and corporate Laws.
The Firm offers its clients the benefits of extensive knowledge and expertise in a wide range of specialized legal and advisory services through the experience of its team of dynamic and energetic lawyers led by partners with reputation, standing and recognition.
The concept of “client satisfaction” is the backbone of our work culture and the Firm takes great pride in consistently adopting the highest standards for all client matters. The stimulating work environment brings together the best legal brain at Firm to take care of all legal needs of our clients. The strong team comprises of experienced, dynamic, enterprising and innovative legal expert having outstanding academic and professional records, meticulously trained to develop and strengthen their skills in achieving all the above stated goals and objectives. Under the able guidance of partners of the firm-who are leading experts in various areas of law- highest standards of service are maintained and seamlessly delivered to clients. A fair mix of experience and youthful exuberance set apart SG Associates from other law firm.
Factors such as accessibility, clarity and responsiveness as well as an extremely proactive approach form the foundation of the Firm’s philosophy and commitment towards its clients. Consistent with such a goal, the Firm takes special care to ensure that all legal support is provided to clients in a cost efficient manner and after taking into consideration the client’s business objectives from a practical and local perspective. Thus, we blend professional expertise with the business objective of our clients and develop a strong grasp of their business before coming up with bespoke solutions.
The Firm offers
a large portfolio of legal services through its three offices located in
Advocate Prasoon Lata founded SG Associates and heads the Firm’s competition group and is highly qualified result oriented trained professional. He specializes in disputes resolution and is noted for his “expert handling” of Arbitration matter, Civil & Criminal litigation, Property Matters, including Cross-Examination, Arguments and Interpretation of Statute with strong analytical and arguing abilities adept at pleadings, drafting of Suit, Complaints, Agreements, Contracts, vetting of Documents, preparing due diligence reports etc.
In a bid to ensure that the Firm offers the required breadth and depth of capability to meet client needs, the promotions were split across following range of practice areas.
Real Estate Documentation:
· Conveyance and incidental proceedings related to Real Estate such as Drafting, Vetting and reviewing of property documents viz. M.O.U, Joint Ventures Agreements, Sale/Purchase Agreements, Non Encumbrances Certificate, Franchisee Agreements, Development Agreements, Builder’s Buyer Agreement, Conveyance/Sale Deeds, Lease Deeds, Leave and License, Loan Agreement, Power of Attorney, Deed of Pledge, Indemnity Bond, Declarations, Undertaking, Indemnity Bond, Affidavits and other documents relating to Property Matters.\
· Supervising overall management of land acquisition and property sourcing matters encompassing sourcing and site visits, research and matters pertaining to land.
· Providing advice on various property related matters, Lease Administration and managing/advising on matters related to Stamp duty, Adjudication, Registration etc.
· Preparation of legal opinion of Resale, APF, Builder Purchase, Authority/Location cases e.g. Khasra/Khatauni/Revenue properties/Lal Dora, property, Society cases for the RERA locations across country, Coordination with Sales, Credit and Operations teams along with Legal Managers with respect to different type of cases.
· To prepare and approve all standard legal documentation used by the company to ensure that it is legally appropriate including risk analysis related to property documents and legal Solution for consideration of the same.
· Extensive exposure in handling bank cases for various type of loans including complete Documentation of Loan Processing and associated works including Demand Notice, Loan Recall Notice etc.
· Interacting with Branch Managers, coordination with Litigation Team.
Due Diligence/Title Opinion:
· Carrying out Due diligence, negotiation of property and as well as authentication / verification check of registered property title documents. Coordinating with the offices of Registrar of Assurances for title search reports, Patwari/Tehsildar offices and verification of property title, property tax and other compliance tasks.
· Scrutiny & verification of the property documents and prepared legal opinions termed as Title Investigation or search Report i.e. TIR/TSR and visiting in Different Sub Registrar and SDM offices related to registration of documents of property & Prepared non-encumbrance certificates (NEC) for various nationalized/private banks and NBFCs regarding grant of loan.
· Observing Legal due diligence of title documents including ROC check of the Borrower, terms and conditions of the financial facility with the Borrowers.
CORPORATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The Firm has wide range of experience in the matters relating to the corporate laws and has been involved in projects that involve legal consultation, research and assistance on various matters that include:
· Legal opinion, documentation such as review of drafting and vetting of Agreements/Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements, resolutions etc.
· Licensing and franchising, project related land acquisition, regulatory and environmental approvals, guarantees, employment and contractual issues within company or with other company and Governmental bodies.
· Due diligence work, feasibility studies related to non-banking finance companies, Trading and manufacturing Companies and Software Development Companies.
· Matters falling under the companies Act, Consumer Protection Act and Labour Laws, Industrial Disputes and Workman compensation.
· Property Laws with special focus on due diligence on Builder’s Projects, Mortgage Finance and home loan/home equity provided by banks and financial Institutions.
· Matters relating to the companies before the District Consumer Forum, State Commission and National Commission.
ARBITRATION AND ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
It is our endeavor to pre-empt disputes by ensuring proper documentation etc. however in cases where disputes cannot be prevented we as a result oriented professional in managing issues are expertise in expeditious resolution of disputes through alternative dispute resolution through negotiation, arbitration & conciliation relating to appointment of Arbitrator, Drafting of Claim. Challenge to Arbitral Award and to get interim relief through the Court of law.
· Well versed with substantial and procedural law of the land, having vast experience with verifiable track record in handling and dealing with matters of Constitutional Remedies / Writ Laws.
Criminal Cases including Bail, Prosecution as well as Defense,
Redressal of Family and Matrimonial
Disputes accordingly with personal laws or special Acts. Women’s Rights and Protections, Juvenile
Justice. Matter related to
prosecution and defense under Negotiable
Instrument Act etc. for the
clients, with regular appearance in various courts i.e. Hon’ble Supreme Court
of India, High Court of
· Civil Cases including drafting of Plaints / Suit / Claim / Written Statements / Reply / Replication / Rejoinder / Affidavits miscellaneous applications and their reply according to provision of C.P.C. etc., contesting and defending of Civil Suits for Recovery, Injunctions, Specific performance of Contracts/Agreements, Damages, Claims, Property Disputes, Partition, Probate, Succession etc.
· Strong comprehension and individual skills in providing legal counseling on various issues and planning strategies followed in various legal matters. Proficient in scrutinizing, inspecting and guiding in all legal matters with effective communication, leadership and problem solving skills while adhering to rigid guidelines.
· Adept at drafting/pleadings such as different Writs, SLPs, Suits, plaint, Petitions, Complaints, Written Statements, Rejoinders, Affidavits, Miscellaneous Applications, Legal Notices, Reply, Affidavit in Evidence, Appeal, Miscellaneous Proceedings etc.
· Exposure to Securitizations and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institution Acts.
Exposure to Electricity Laws, Motor
Accident Claims, Law and litigation proceedings under
Acquainted with knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights (including Patent,
Trade Mark, Copyright, Designs Act, Geographical Indications of Goods), Insurance
Act, Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India Act,
Environmental Laws, Air (prevention and control of pollution) and Water
(prevention and control of pollution) Act, Biological Diversities Act, Seeds
Act, Forest Act, Protection Of Plants Varieties And Farmer’s Rights, Wild Life
(protection), Insecticides Act, Drugs And Cosmetics Act, Drugs And Magic
Remedies (objectionable advertisements).
WORKED AS AN ASSOCIATES