Take immediate steps in Property-Builder cases.
Kanika bhardwaj 25 Nov 2017

Take immediate steps in Property-Builder cases.

This roar is just to advice people at a large. Lots of people have booked flats in real estate companies but the companies are delaying the possession and making fool of the customers. Incase you sense that there is something wrong and your possession has been delayed, please take immediate steps or else you will make your case weak. People can file a consumer case under deficiency of services against the builder/company. And also people can file a criminal complaint under section 420 ipc against the builder/ company.  

1- Send a legal notice to the builder/ company.

2- Give them 30 days time to settle the issue.

3- File a consumer complaint u/s 12 of consumer protection act.

4- File a criminal complaint in police station u/s 420 i.e cheating and fraud.

 Start the proceedings immediately which will in turn help you to win the case. 

Did you find this write up useful? YES 0 NO 0

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail info@soolegal.com