Procedure for Special Leave Petition

Under Article 136 of the Constitution of India any person aggrieved by any judgment, decree, determination or order in any cause or matter passed or made by any Court or Tribunal in the territory of India may appeal to the Supreme Court of India. Accordingly a person aggrieved by any order or judgment of High Court or of Tribunal may appeal to the Supreme Court by filing Special Leave Petition.

User Comments


C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail