Team  SoOLEGAL

Online demonstration of the Supreme Court e-filing module will be held and webcasted Today, May 15

Team SoOLEGAL 15 May 2020 3:25pm

As part of the Supreme Court’s initiative to digitize the functioning of the Supreme Court during the Pandemic period, the Apex Court will hold an online webcast of e-filing module which will be held today, May 15 between 4PM and 5PM.

This online demonstration session of the e-filing module of the Supreme Court will be attended by Chief Justice of India S.A Bobde, who will give his Presidential remarks, and by chairperson of the Supreme Court e-Committee, Justice DY Chandrachud who will deliver an address covering the background and intent of the live demonstration.

When the online demonstration gets complete, the Registrar of Computer Cell will deliver a vote of thanks.

Tagged: Online demonstration   Supreme Court   e-filing module   Chief Justice of India   S.A Bobde   Justice DY Chandrachud
E. Sadanandan   16 May 2020 10:04pm
I am long suffering Self Employed Engineer Entrepreneurs, (VISUSHREE INDUSTRIES, KANNUR of KERALA) due UNWARRANTED ACTIONS by BIS, SBI and KFC since 1983. KERALA STATE & GOVT of India realised the faults of the instructions but unable to compensate me as there is no such Schemes in the Ministry of MSME. SHALL I GET JUSTICE THROUGH e-filings to the Honourable Supreme Court of India... My sufferings are beyond explanations at my 70th age.
E. Sadanandan   16 May 2020 10:04pm
E. Sadanandan   16 May 2020 10:03pm
E. Sadanandan   16 May 2020 10:03pm
E. Sadanandan   16 May 2020 10:03pm
Akshaya Kumar Pattanaik   16 May 2020 6:48pm
All efiling matters should be taken up & disposed off within a specific time limit and non compile of the observations /Rulings / Judgments made by the Hon'blue Apex court should be treated as serious . The efiling system should be open for poor & be exempted from court fee and legal complications.
Akshaya Kumar Pattanaik   16 May 2020 6:47pm
Featured Members view all

New Members view all

×

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work

DAYS

HOURS

MINUTES

SECONDS

Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.