How to recover salary from employer ??
Kanika bhardwaj 10 Dec 2017

How to recover salary from employer ??

How to recover salary from employer ??

First send him a legal notice. Sending a legal notice is mandatory to show your effort that before filing a case you have tried your best to settle the matter amicably. After sending a legal notice, There are two ways.  1- File a recovery suit.

Recovery suit is a civil suit wherein the employee has to pay certain  amount of court fees which will be 3-4 % of the recovery amount. There are very good chances that the amount will be recovered. 2- Approach Labor Commissioner

Employee can approach labor commissioner. Labor commissioner will try to settle the issue and if he fails, he will transfer the case to Labor court and then trial will be held.    Thus, there are channels to recover money from employer. The only thing you have to do is take a step and fight for your rights.  KANIKA BHARDWAJ ADVOCATE 9582000415

Did you find this write up useful? YES 2 NO 0
Featured Members view all

New Members view all


C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.