Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Vehicles | City: Faridabad | For legal opinion | Posted on 18 Aug 2023
When i was taking a turn i unintentionally hit a car that was parked along the side of the road. Will it be ok if I agree to pay for his damages even if I have third party and own damage insurance since I don't want any FIR to be registered against me? He is asking for Rs5,00,000 in expenses. The police officer is carrying both my vehicle and RC. Is it reasonable to give him Rs 1 lakh to settle this outside the court as nobody was hurt in the accident.
Status: /

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail