Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Defamation | City: Mumbai | For legal opinion | Posted on 11 Aug 2020
Sir , I wish to file Civil defamation case at Mumbai. Complaints were received at Mumbai address and I am residing at Kandivali East,Mumbai. Following points are being submitted for advice. 1. Firm Khajuraho pipes was declared NPA due to deceiving act of two partners 2. In order to sell the plant to repay Term loan of Bank, they had transferred their Partnership to me and had resigned from Partnership of LLP through proper procedure through ROC approval. 3. Four Ex-Partners had complained to SP Bhopal & DGP MP, Bhopal on 25.07.2017 for various allegations including forgery of documents to remove them from Partnership of firm . 4. They had alleged that I have mismanaged the firm establishment and operations ( no financial allegation) due to which Firm went into loss and was declared NPA by loaner Bank. 5. They had alleged that I have mortgaged their property with the Bank fraudulently which is false 6. They had alleged that I kept the all the activities of Firm with me but they themselves had authorized me to carry out all the activities. 7. I had been called by Police at Bhopal and gave statement to on 02.08.2017. 8. They also complained to Registrar of Companies Gwalior on dated 31.08.2018 with same allegations including Forgery of documents to expel them from partnership. 9. One of the four ex-partners had registered a FIR against me on dated 19.09.2018 for same allegations of forgery and case is pending for grant of Bail at Jabalpur High Court since March 2020 due to Corona Virus. This partner had published a false story in News Papers also. 10. Two close associates of one of the partners had complained to District Consumer Redressal Forum Panna (MP) on dated 20.03.2017 that they transferred money in to Firm account and I did not supply pipes and they wanted compensation. One of the Partners appeared as witness and submitted copies of Police complaint of Bhopal and copy of FIR. All 4 ex-partners also gave a signed Minutes of the Meeting that I took money but did not supply pipes. Consumer court has rejected their claim last year on dated 02.07.2019. This was a false and fabricated case. 11. Can you please explain the meaning cause of action? A. I wish to first send a legal notice through Lawyer to four Ex-Partners of Firm B. Then file a Civil suit in High Court or other Court ? C. How much fees is needed for damage compensation of Rs 10 Crores? D. Can the Advocate plead the case based on percentage of compensation? KP Mishra, 09981533963,
Status: /

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail