Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Cheque Bounce | City: | To represent my case | Posted on 8 Aug 2023
sir I supplied products to the seller who gave me a cheque for 450000 but left a payment of 50000 before I submitted the chequewhich bounced. I submitted a notice for recovery of the remaining and promptly filed a lawsuit for it after speaking with a lawyer and informing him of the situation. He stated we could file the lawsuit and collect the money but now, after two years the lawyer says the case will be dismissed since the cheque amount is larger than the amount recoverable. How can I recover my money at this stage?
Status: / 3

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail