Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Tenant | City: Kolkata | Posted on 24 Mar 2017
Our partnership firm is a tenant of a shop in Kolkata since about 1946 and have been paying the due rent timely. Since about 2012 the lesee/landlord has given the power of attorney to another person to whom we are paying the rent as usual. The person holding the power of attorney is refusing to issue to us the rent receipts and is insisting that he can only issue the rent receipt in individual name(maximum 2 names) and not in the name of a partnership firm. The rent is being paid by a/c payee cheque and sent by registered with ack/due post and also being encashed by the deputed power of attorney holder.
Status: / 2

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail