Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: 498A,Alimony,Conjugal Rights,Divorce,Domestic Violence | City: Palwal | To represent my case | Posted on 5 Dec 2020
My Wife is filling Case against me under 498 A , alimony, divorce. My wife is from haryana and i am resident of Rajasthan.Need expert lawyer who can fight my case in palwal and get me rid off rom false allegation. As of no noticed recived from court but her brother said soon you will receive it and i will drag you in court.
Status: / 1

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.