Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Property Law | City: Kendrapara | For legal opinion | Posted on 5 May 2018

My homeland map was wrong . so I had applied at commissioner court,cuttack. The commissioner court modified my land. Amin had came from commissioner court to show us land on spot in the presence of neighbours. 

After this i went to make my home on homeland.but my oppostion Ghanshyam behra oppose me even oppose to repaire exiting home..He enter to my land with wife,daughter,son etc to queral with me.Cleverly went to chandol outpost to give complain.Chandol coutpost called many times. I sat in outpost whole day  and finally in charge  tell go ,he diid not come. He already given 20-25 times complain in outpost.Every time I harsh from outpost.

There is no result from outpost so i had applied at derabish tahsil for demacration of my homeland. to stop demarcation my opposition file a injunction suite in kendrapara court. Accordingly I hazier on court. My opposition didn't come to court after beats of call from court so this case dismissed by court.

then now he forcefully pulking cocanut, harvest wine from date palm tree, throwing dust  to my land, throwing water to mud wall of I complain to outpost as well as sadar thana. They did not response.So now he fearlessly saying no any outpost,no court cannot do anything.His confident level increase day to day so now he rise stick, katuri etc.cleverly clean up my land to show others my land upto there for confuse.My family is not thing safety on my land.

Now i also applied to drerabish tahsil to demacration my land.yet i am waiting. Due to delay and nobody respone he critcize the court order.

q.1How to legal demacration my land in the presence of police so distribunce will not occur.

q.2if i went to cout to demacration my land on spot how much time it will take and what is its procedure.otherwise court order to measure and he will not agree .same process will continue.

q.3.Why this person will forcefully obstcale everything without any document.

somebody suggest me  practically court, police station order can not do any thing. Is it ithe solution.the peoples went to court just formality.There is no value of the order.

Kindly give me right legal  suggestion what action will take to demarcation my land on spot. 


Status: / 5

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail