Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Property Law | City: Una | For legal opinion | Posted on 26 Apr 2018

My grandfather had 5 sons (including my father) and 1 daughter. He had 236 meter of NH facing property. In 2007, this was divided between 5 sons in unequal proportions. Although there were disagreements, but all compromised so that matter remain within family. Basis of distribution was road side length. My father got 15% instead of 25 %. Land records and title of property is now on sons name. Please advise if this can be challenged. If yes, under which section, as we are not sure how many of my 4 uncles will come and support us. Please see attached file for distribution. My father name is RP and he got lowest share .

Status: / 5

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail