Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Indirect Taxes/GST/VAT,Rape | City: Mumbai | To represent my case | Posted on 29 May 2018
My bf used me physicaly in the name of love and false marriage promise from 5yrs and now where he disappears i dont know we are not in contact from 5months he also blackmailed me if i complain to police that he will show pics n my msgs to all and he making fake excuses to not marry he intentionally cheated me from day one. I want to do FIR but i want to knw police or law will ask me to do medical test or any or of virginity test ? Or something else and what action police will take after FIR and it wil go to court compulsary ? And can i get public prosticutor for my case as i dont effort lawyer high fees .... Plz suggest
Status: / 2

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail