Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Criminal Law | City: Ahmedabad | To represent my case | Posted on 27 Apr 2018

I write this for my friend who is not familiar with net.He had taken 3.5 lakhs as a loan against property from Muthoot finance from kerala.He has been only paying the interest of the money.In 2007 without any notification they filed a complaint in Allahabad court no 39 where he is unable to attend or arrange any lawyer even to get the FIR.So i request some to help.

Status: / 1

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.