Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Civil Law | City: Hyderabad | For legal opinion | Posted on 24 Apr 2018

I purchased a flat back in 2006 by paying an advance of 13.4 lakhs. The builder did not started construction till 2009 so I filed a consumer case asking for refund only. I got orders in 2010 with 12% interest and 1 lakh compensation. I filed an execution petition same year. So far there was no refund of money.

After 12 years since my initial payment of money, the 12% simple interest simply makes no sense at all. So what are my options for filing a fresh case/ petition asking for a flat or revision of interest ?



Status: / 8

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail