Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Property Law | City: New Delhi | Posted on 2 Mar 2017
I have a property under my parent’s names who have passed away. I have applied for the mutation and transfer of property in my name. I have the land allotment papers and receipt under my parent’s names. My Cousin who is trying to grab the property says he has an affidavit of agreement from my mother selling the land to him. The original papers of the land are still with me. I know my mother has never sold the property to anyone and he is a fraudster, and trying to grab my land on which I have the lawful rights. I just want to know in legal procedures for the same and I would like to file a case.
Status: / 19

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail