Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Constitution Law | City: Thiruvananthapuram | To represent my case | Posted on 6 Apr 2018

I Colin Raimond grandson of late subedar  PK Iype service number JC 42 regiment Artery

 And my grandmother Sharama is staying with me for long time and she was saying that pk Iype have service around 27 years and he didn’t get any ex-serviceman  benefit  so I would like to know what all benefit received by my grand father if not what is the procedure for the benefit

Status: / 6

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.