Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Child Custody,Divorce,Human Rights | City: Pune | To represent my case | Posted on 1 May 2018

Hi I urgently need ur help, there has been a divorce case that is going on since 2 months now I have a 3 yr old. I have been very lenient over giving him the rights. To meet my son,  but things got worse when today at 7.30pm he unannounced arrives at my place and takes my son n while I ask for the help of thenpolice officials they say there is not much to do as the other parent is also the legal guardian well I agree but this is not the way to prove it n now I have had it enough n therefore I need help from someone who can understand me n my feelings of getting my son back desperately.Please HELP

Status: / 3

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail