Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Property Law | City: Mumbai | For legal opinion | Posted on 23 Jul 2019
Hello, My father transferred a self acquired property to my elder brother’s name Both my sisters have given a ‘No Objection Letter’ stating that they have received their share & have not further claims on my Father’s property However, I have given no such letter nor was I aware that the property was transferred to my brother’s name as I am an NRI and lived aboard Can I file a case on the basis that I have not given any ‘No Objection Letter’.....?? ** My Father is no more alive **
Status: / 1

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.