Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Cheating | City: Bommanahalli | For legal opinion | Posted on 8 Nov 2020
Dear Sir, I had filed a civil suit in 2016 while the recent judgement and order has come in my favor holding 1 member of the family responsible to pay the suit. However this person is untraceable nor paid the money in cash branch of the district court. However I had also filed criminal suit in 2017 against same case against same person. He has been on bail and court is just issuing NBW How can I ensure the OS suite judgment and order decree be of any use in fighting criminal side of the case. Await your kind help with details. Thanks & Regards SB
Status: /

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail