Recently Listed Cases
Legal topic: Civil Cases,Criminal Law,Defamation,Employment,Job,Labour Law,Salary | City: Mumbai | For legal opinion | Posted on 6 Apr 2018

 crew member commited assault and battery onboard a ship. Victim did not attack but was injured. Both crew removed from vessel. Innocent crew sent home and loss of wages. Ship is registered in Denmark and crime occured in international waters. Company most probably will sack the attacker and reinstate job for victims. How does the victim claim for damages due to civil and criminal charges against company and attacker. Plus claim for punitive, emotional and personal injury damages. Both crew members are insured by the company

Status: / 1

Need a legal opinion, looking for a lawyer to represent your case, require a legitimate consultation for your lawsuit? Look no further... Welcome to Need a Lawyer! List your case requirements, for free with no prior pre-registration. Write the synopsis of your legal matter, give a brief requirement on what you expect in the judgement and upload documents & files relevant to the case. Understanding that your privacy and confidentiality is of prime, hence the Platform has been designed for you to list your case anonymously. Just provide minimum basic contact information that too wont be published for public veiw. Lawyers relevant to the practice and location will notified on your case in real time basis. Lawyer interested to take up your matter will contact you directly by e-mail / mobile as per your choice. So go ahead, and list your case - without any fear!
Click here to Post Your Requirment

C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail