SUMMARY SUIT FOR RECOVERY Under Order XXXVII of the Code of Civil Procedure 1908

The best option to recover money through a recovery suit for the cases qualifying to file suit is under order xxxviii of CPC. The Plaintiff has to pay court fee as prescribed in law. If the Defendant permitted to defend, the court may direct him to deposit part of the amount as security deposit.

Legal Process Outsourcing This Document

User Comments

Lakhbir   2 Sep 2020 12:58am
Hi I just want to know how much is the court fee in delhi,if I have to file summary suit of 15lac against my friend who had taken money from me on interest,now he he is refusing to pay back my principal amount( I had transferred Rs10 lac from my account to his account and paid 5lac in cash) Can I file a summary suit against him for recovery of money? thx Lakhbir
Buy Document
₹ 500/-

Buy Now


C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.