C2RM… To Know More
Something Awesome Is In The Work
1. That the present OA is not maintainable at all. ______The applicant has not joined all the necessary and proper parties. Therefore, the OA is bad for non-joinder of necessary parties.
2. That the applicant has concealed the material fact that the replying respondent has already joined after being appointed. It is also submitted that the applicant has voluntarily offered to work gratis free as Water Carrier and this vests no legal or constitutional right in favour of the applicant to claim for his being appointed permanently. It is also pertinent to submit herewith that the applicant is possessing good landed property and other source of income. On the other hand the replying respondent is a destitute lady and she is getting no financial help and has no other source of income. The replying respondent has children to take care of. The appointment of the replying respondent is perfectly in consonance with the Rule 12 of the Scheme for appointment of the Part Time Water Carriers. The replying respondent also belongs to OBC.
3. That the principle of falsus uno falsus omnibus applies against the applicant.
4. That the applicant has got no indefeasible right in his favour.
5. That the applicant has no locus standi to file the present OA.
6. That the OA is also bad for non-disclosure of better particulars. The particulars have been purposely concealed. The applicant has not come with clean hands and therefore, the principle of suppressio veri suggestio falsi applies against the applicant. The applicant has purposely made mis-representation of facts.
7. That the applicant has not exhausted alternative remedies, which is mandatory requirement before coming before this Hon'ble Tribunal. The matter is not of urgent nature so as to approach this Hon'ble Tribunal without first exhausting the alternative remedies. No irrevocable or irreparable loss has been caused to the applicant neither any interim stay order was involved. Therefore, the OA is premature and deserves to be dismissed on this account alone.
8. That the OA is hit by gross delay and laches and is not maintainable.
9. That the OA is also not maintainable as all the applicants have different causes of action. Therefore, OA is bad for mis-joinder of cause of actions.
10. That the selection and appointment of the applicant has been done by duly constituted selection committee in accordance with the rules governing the matter. No malafide has been attributed to any of the member of the selection committee and as such there is no other ground available to the applicant to challenge the selection of the replying respondent. The applicant has taken chance to appear before the selection committee and after failing to make it he cannot now approbate and reprobate.
* Application under Rule 8 (3) of HP Administrative Tribunal Rules for condonation of delay in filing of reply on behalf of the Replying Respondent is also filed.
Resource centre is one stop destination for users who are seeking for latest updates and information related to the law. takes the privilege to bring every single legal resource to your knowledge in a hassle free way. Legal Content in resource centre to help you understand your case, legal requirements. More than 3000 Documents are available for Reading and Download which are listed in below categories:
SoOLEGAL Transaction Services Agreement :
S-1. Your Documents/ Advice Listings and Orders
S-1.4 Credit Card Fraud.
S-2. Transaction and Fulfilment, Refunds and Returns
S-2.1 Transaction and Fulfilment:
Fulfilment – Fulfilment is categorised under the following heads:
All taxes or surcharges imposed on fees payable by you to SoOLEGAL will be your responsibility.
S-6 Transactions Proceeds & Refunds.
S-7. Control of Site
S-8. Effect of Termination
"SoOLEGAL Refund Policies" means the return and refund policies published on the SoOLEGAL Site.
Category and Documents/ Advice Restrictions
Detail pages may not feature or contain Prohibited Content or .
Reviews, quotes or testimonials.
Solicitations for positive customer reviews.
Advertisements, promotional material, or watermarks on images, photos or videos.
Information which infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
Information violating any law for the time being in force.
Do not include HTML, DHTML, Java, scripts or other types of executables in your detail pages.
Prohibited REGISTERED USER Activities and Actions
The use of e-mail intended to divert customers away from the SoOLEGAL.com Transactions process.
In your request, please provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second account.
Listing prohibited content may result in the cancellation of your listings, or the suspension or removal of your transacting privileges. REGISTERED USERS are responsible for ensuring that the Documents/ Advices they offer are legal and authorised for Transaction or re-Transaction.
If we determine that the content of a Documents/ Advice detail page or listing is prohibited, potentially illegal, or inappropriate, we may remove or alter it without prior notice. SoOLEGAL reserves the right to make judgments about whether or not content is appropriate.
Nudity: In general, images that portray nudity in a gratuitous or graphic manner are prohibited.
Intellectual Property Violations
Books - Unauthorised copies of books are prohibited.
Photos - Unauthorised copies of photos are prohibited.
YOU HAVE AGREED TO THIS TRANSACTION TERMS BY CLICKING THE AGREE BUTTON