C2RM… To Know More
Something Awesome Is In The Work
THE PATENTS ACT,1970
Section 28. Mention of inventor as such in patent.—
(1) If the Controller is satisfied, upon a request or claim made in accordance with the provisions of this section,—
(a) that the person in respect of or by whom the request or claim is made is the inventor of an invention in respect of which application for a patent has been made, or of a substantial part of that invention; and
(b) that the application for the patent is a direct consequence of his being the inventor, the Controller shall, subject to the provisions of this section, cause him to be mentioned as inventor in any patent granted in pursuance of the application in the complete specification and in the register of patents:
Provided that the mention of any person as inventor under this section shall not confer or derogate from any rights under the patent.
(2) A request that any person shall be mentioned as aforesaid may be made in the prescribed manner by the applicant for the patent or (where the person alleged to be the inventor is not the applicant or one of the applicants) by the applicant and that person.
(3) If any person other than a person in respect of whom a request in relation to the application in question has been made under sub-section (2) desires to be mentioned as aforesaid, he may make a claim in the prescribed manner in that behalf.
(4) A request or claim under the foregoing provisions of this section shall be made before the grant of patent.
(5) [Omitted by the Patents (Amendment) Act, 2005]
(6) Where a claim is made under sub-section (3), the Controller shall give notice of the claim to every applicant for the patent (not being the claimant) and to any other person whom the Controller may consider to be interested; and before deciding upon any request or claim made under sub-section (2), or subsection (3), the Controller shall, if required, hear the person in respect of or by whom the request or claim is made, and, in the case of a claim under sub-section (3), any person to whom notice of the claim has been given as aforesaid.
(7) Where any person has been mentioned as inventor in pursuance of this section, any other person who alleges that he ought not to have been so mentioned may at any time apply to the Controller for a certificate to that effect, and the Controller may, after hearing, if required, any person whom he may consider to be interested, issue such a certificate, and if he does so, he shall rectify the specification and the register accordingly.
SoOLEGAL Transaction Services Agreement :
S-1. Your Documents/ Advice Listings and Orders
S-1.4 Credit Card Fraud.
S-2. Transaction and Fulfilment, Refunds and Returns
S-2.1 Transaction and Fulfilment:
Fulfilment – Fulfilment is categorised under the following heads:
All taxes or surcharges imposed on fees payable by you to SoOLEGAL will be your responsibility.
S-6 Transactions Proceeds & Refunds.
S-7. Control of Site
S-8. Effect of Termination
"SoOLEGAL Refund Policies" means the return and refund policies published on the SoOLEGAL Site.
Category and Documents/ Advice Restrictions
Detail pages may not feature or contain Prohibited Content or .
Reviews, quotes or testimonials.
Solicitations for positive customer reviews.
Advertisements, promotional material, or watermarks on images, photos or videos.
Information which infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
Information violating any law for the time being in force.
Do not include HTML, DHTML, Java, scripts or other types of executables in your detail pages.
Prohibited REGISTERED USER Activities and Actions
The use of e-mail intended to divert customers away from the SoOLEGAL.com Transactions process.
In your request, please provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second account.
Listing prohibited content may result in the cancellation of your listings, or the suspension or removal of your transacting privileges. REGISTERED USERS are responsible for ensuring that the Documents/ Advices they offer are legal and authorised for Transaction or re-Transaction.
If we determine that the content of a Documents/ Advice detail page or listing is prohibited, potentially illegal, or inappropriate, we may remove or alter it without prior notice. SoOLEGAL reserves the right to make judgments about whether or not content is appropriate.
Nudity: In general, images that portray nudity in a gratuitous or graphic manner are prohibited.
Intellectual Property Violations
Books - Unauthorised copies of books are prohibited.
Photos - Unauthorised copies of photos are prohibited.
YOU HAVE AGREED TO THIS TRANSACTION TERMS BY CLICKING THE AGREE BUTTON