C2RM… To Know More
Something Awesome Is In The Work
Coimbatore Construction., a company registered under the Companies Act 1956 and doing business at Coimbatore, T.N.
M/s……., Ltd., a company registered under the Companies Act 1956 and having business at Tirupur, T.N.
The Hon'ble Mr. ...................... Chief Justice with His Companion Justices of the said Hon'ble Court
The petition above named of Coimbatore construction, most respectfully
1. Petitioner entered into a contract with the respondent for building of some flats on terms/conditions having in an Agreement dated --th ----------------------200 .
2. Petitioner on completion work and offering handing over of flats and demanded from the respondent payment of final bill.
3. The respondent did not pay the outstanding amount knowingly and petitioner according with the arbitration clause in the agreement referred the controversies for arbitrating of Mr Aravindan Advocate and served notice accordingly to respondent.
4. Said notice remained unrepelled and the arbitration proceedings could not begin.
5. Petitioner has now been served with a Summons for appearing and defending a suit as filed by the respondent for damages against the petitioner for contravening the said contract.
6. Petitioner has to enter appearance and file statement in the said suit. Petitioner says that the said suit covering the contract for building of flats. Which work the petitioner has completed and presented the final bill but payment has not been received. The controversies and disagreements emerge by and between the petitioner and respondent concerning the building also with payment of bills of petitioner.
7. Owing to arbitration clause in said contract petitioner duly gave a notice on the respondent and appointed the Advocate being sole arbitrator.
8. Petitioner was willing and still ready to get the controversies and disagreements decided by the Arbitrator to be appointed under the Arbitration Clause in the agreement notice whereby was served on the respondent. However due to not appointing the sole Arbitrator as said by petitioner, the Hon'ble Court will be pleased to appoint an Arbitrator per section 11 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.
9. Petitioner says that per facts and circumstances of the case the proceedings in the said suit be stayed. Arbitrator is appointed to settle the controversies between the parties relating to said suit and Award are passed.
10. Unless orders are passed as prayed for petitioner will sustained loss with prejudice.
11. This application is made bona fide with interest of justice.
Petitioner hence humbly prays Your Lordships with following orders:
(a) Staying further proceedings in the above suit;
(b) An Arbitrator is selected to settle the controversies emerged in the suit or otherwise in the arbitration proceedings;
(c) Costs of this application become the costs in the arbitration proceedings;
(d) Subsequent orders are passed and instruction be given as this Hon'ble Court may deem proper and fit.
And petitioner, as in duty bound, shall ever pray.
(1) I being Director of Coimbatore construction, and a principal officer and a Constituted Attorney. I know and I have made myself acquainted with the facts/circumstances of the case and I can depose thereto. I am competent to affirm and do hereby affirm and declare and verify on behalf of the petitioner.
(2) The statements having in paragraphs 1 to 11 of above petition are true to my best knowledge basing on records kept by the petitioner and believed by me to be true.
In adherence to the rules and regulations of Bar Council of India, this website has been designed only for the purposes of circulation of information and not for the purpose of advertising.
Your use of SoOLEGAL service is completely at your own risk. Readers and Subscribers should seek proper advice from an expert before acting on the information mentioned herein. The content on this website is general information and none of the information contained on the website is in the nature of a legal opinion or otherwise amounts to any legal advice. User is requested to use his or her judgment and exchange of any such information shall be solely at the user’s risk.
SoOLEGAL does not take responsibility for actions of any member registered on the site and is not accountable for any decision taken by the reader on the basis of information/commitment provided by the registered member(s).By clicking on ‘ENTER’, the visitor acknowledges that the information provided in the website (a) does not amount to advertising or solicitation and (b) is meant only for his/her understanding about our activities and who we are.
Resource centre is one stop destination for users who are seeking for latest updates and information related to the law. takes the privilege to bring every single legal resource to your knowledge in a hassle free way. Legal Content in resource centre to help you understand your case, legal requirements. More than 3000 Documents are available for Reading and Download which are listed in below categories:
SoOLEGAL Transaction Services Agreement :
S-1. Your Documents/ Advice Listings and Orders
S-1.4 Credit Card Fraud.
S-2. Transaction and Fulfilment, Refunds and Returns
S-2.1 Transaction and Fulfilment:
Fulfilment – Fulfilment is categorised under the following heads:
All taxes or surcharges imposed on fees payable by you to SoOLEGAL will be your responsibility.
S-6 Transactions Proceeds & Refunds.
S-7. Control of Site
S-8. Effect of Termination
"SoOLEGAL Refund Policies" means the return and refund policies published on the SoOLEGAL Site.
Category and Documents/ Advice Restrictions
Detail pages may not feature or contain Prohibited Content or .
Reviews, quotes or testimonials.
Solicitations for positive customer reviews.
Advertisements, promotional material, or watermarks on images, photos or videos.
Information which infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
Information violating any law for the time being in force.
Do not include HTML, DHTML, Java, scripts or other types of executables in your detail pages.
Prohibited REGISTERED USER Activities and Actions
The use of e-mail intended to divert customers away from the SoOLEGAL.com Transactions process.
In your request, please provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second account.
Listing prohibited content may result in the cancellation of your listings, or the suspension or removal of your transacting privileges. REGISTERED USERS are responsible for ensuring that the Documents/ Advices they offer are legal and authorised for Transaction or re-Transaction.
If we determine that the content of a Documents/ Advice detail page or listing is prohibited, potentially illegal, or inappropriate, we may remove or alter it without prior notice. SoOLEGAL reserves the right to make judgments about whether or not content is appropriate.
Nudity: In general, images that portray nudity in a gratuitous or graphic manner are prohibited.
Intellectual Property Violations
Books - Unauthorised copies of books are prohibited.
Photos - Unauthorised copies of photos are prohibited.
YOU HAVE AGREED TO THIS TRANSACTION TERMS BY CLICKING THE AGREE BUTTON