C2RM… To Know More
Something Awesome Is In The Work
CONSUMER COMPLAINT BEFORE THE DISTRICT CONSUMER DISPUTE REDRESSAL FORUM
BEFORE THE DISTRICT CONSUMER DISPUTE REDRESSAL FORUM, DISTRICT_____________
CONSUMER COMPLAINT NO. ___________ OF _______
IN THE MATTER OF:
LML, Son of _______, of ____ years,
Indian Inhabitant, Residing at ______
Carrying on __________ business. ..COMPLAINANT
PQR Ltd. having its registered office
at ___________________ ..OPPOSITE PARTY
COMPLAINT UNDER SECTION 12 OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 1986
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:
1. That the complainant purchased a fax machine bearing model No. ________ from ___________ Company Lt. on ___ of 2002 for a sum of Rs. ___________.
2. That on _______ date the fax machine was delivered to the complainant and a receipt bearing No ________ for the payment was given by __________.
3. That the fax machine thereafter developed certain fault for which repeated complaints were made to the opposite party. However, the opposite party made no effort to rectify the said faults.
4. That on _________ date a written complaint was delivered at the office of the opposite party, in spite of which, the opposite party did not send any service engineer to rectify the faults. A true copy of the said complaint is annexed hereto as Annexure-''A''
5. That due to the negligent acts of the opposite party the complainant has suffered loss and injury due to deprivation, harassment, mental agony and loss of professional practice, for which he is entitled to compensation.
6. That the fax machine has a warranty for a period of _____ years.
7. That the opposite party is liable for breach of contact as it has not complied with the terms of the guarantee and have acted extremely negligently in attending to the complaint of the complainant and is therefore liable to compensate the complainant for the loss and injury caused to him.
8. That the cause of action arose on _______ date when the fax machine developed certain faults as mentioned above. The cause of action further arose on _______ date, when a written complaint was filed by the complainant.
9. That for the purposes of section 11 of the Act, compensation claimed by the complainant is below Rs. __________/- so this forum has jurisdiction to determine and adjudicate this dispute.
10. That the complainant is a consumer as defined under the act.
In the above mentioned facts and circumstances it is most respectfully prayed that the Hon''ble Forum may be pleased to:
a. Order the opposite party to pay Rs. ________ as compensation and Rs. _____________ as costs;
b. Pass any other such order, as this Hon''ble Forum may deem fit and proper in the interests of justice.
I ______________Son of _______________ Residing at _______________ do hereby solemnly affirm and state that the contents and particulars of the complaint stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and no part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed therein.
Verified at __________ on ___ day of __________ 2002.
In adherence to the rules and regulations of Bar Council of India, this website has been designed only for the purposes of circulation of information and not for the purpose of advertising.
Your use of SoOLEGAL service is completely at your own risk. Readers and Subscribers should seek proper advice from an expert before acting on the information mentioned herein. The content on this website is general information and none of the information contained on the website is in the nature of a legal opinion or otherwise amounts to any legal advice. User is requested to use his or her judgment and exchange of any such information shall be solely at the user’s risk.
SoOLEGAL does not take responsibility for actions of any member registered on the site and is not accountable for any decision taken by the reader on the basis of information/commitment provided by the registered member(s).By clicking on ‘ENTER’, the visitor acknowledges that the information provided in the website (a) does not amount to advertising or solicitation and (b) is meant only for his/her understanding about our activities and who we are.
Resource centre is one stop destination for users who are seeking for latest updates and information related to the law. takes the privilege to bring every single legal resource to your knowledge in a hassle free way. Legal Content in resource centre to help you understand your case, legal requirements. More than 3000 Documents are available for Reading and Download which are listed in below categories:
SoOLEGAL Transaction Services Agreement :
S-1. Your Documents/ Advice Listings and Orders
S-1.4 Credit Card Fraud.
S-2. Transaction and Fulfilment, Refunds and Returns
S-2.1 Transaction and Fulfilment:
Fulfilment – Fulfilment is categorised under the following heads:
All taxes or surcharges imposed on fees payable by you to SoOLEGAL will be your responsibility.
S-6 Transactions Proceeds & Refunds.
S-7. Control of Site
S-8. Effect of Termination
"SoOLEGAL Refund Policies" means the return and refund policies published on the SoOLEGAL Site.
Category and Documents/ Advice Restrictions
Detail pages may not feature or contain Prohibited Content or .
Reviews, quotes or testimonials.
Solicitations for positive customer reviews.
Advertisements, promotional material, or watermarks on images, photos or videos.
Information which infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
Information violating any law for the time being in force.
Do not include HTML, DHTML, Java, scripts or other types of executables in your detail pages.
Prohibited REGISTERED USER Activities and Actions
The use of e-mail intended to divert customers away from the SoOLEGAL.com Transactions process.
In your request, please provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second account.
Listing prohibited content may result in the cancellation of your listings, or the suspension or removal of your transacting privileges. REGISTERED USERS are responsible for ensuring that the Documents/ Advices they offer are legal and authorised for Transaction or re-Transaction.
If we determine that the content of a Documents/ Advice detail page or listing is prohibited, potentially illegal, or inappropriate, we may remove or alter it without prior notice. SoOLEGAL reserves the right to make judgments about whether or not content is appropriate.
Nudity: In general, images that portray nudity in a gratuitous or graphic manner are prohibited.
Intellectual Property Violations
Books - Unauthorised copies of books are prohibited.
Photos - Unauthorised copies of photos are prohibited.
YOU HAVE AGREED TO THIS TRANSACTION TERMS BY CLICKING THE AGREE BUTTON