Application For Seeking Prior Permission Of The Central Government For Accepting Foreign Contribution By Or On Behalf

The Form FC-1A is to be filled and sent to the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi under Section 6 of the Foreign Contribution and (Regulation) Rules, 1976 as it states the authority to whom an application or intimation to be sent which means that any application or intimation referred to in rule 3A or rule 4, as the case may be, shall be made or given to the Secretary to the Government of India in the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi. Such application or intimation shall be sent by registered post. Section 10(b) of this Act states the power of Central Government to prohibit receipt of foreign contribution etc., in certain cases and the Central, Government may without prejudice to the provisions of section 6(1), require any association to obtain prior permission of the Central Government before accepting any foreign contribution.  Rule 3(aa) of this Rule clearly facilitates the above mentioned sections in this form as this rule states the application for obtaining prior permission to receive foreign contribution or foreign hospitality and an application for obtaining prior permission of the Central Government to receive foreign contribution under proviso to sub-section (1) of section 6, or under sub-section (1A) of that section or clause (b) of section 10, shall be made in Form FC 1A.

User Comments


C2RMTo Know More

Something Awesome Is In The Work









Sign-up and we will notify you of our launch.
We’ll also give some discount for your effort :)

* We won’t use your email for spam, just to notify you of our launch.

SAARTHTo Know More

Launching Soon : SAARTH, your complete client, case, practise & document management SAAS application with direct client chat feature.

If you want to know more give us a Call at :+91 98109 29455 or Mail