Recently Listed Cases

Legal topic: Breach of trust | Posted on 13 May 2017

this is a matter of criminainl breach of trust and if she has given u the cheques of any amount so plz put this cheque in ur account and if it will not clear due to insufficient balance than u can do case of 138 NI act.
Status: / No. Of Responses: 7
*Contact detail will be Private